Wednesday, February 16, 2005

No Glamour For Flu

Even a girl with her own self made universe can get sick. I am just now returning to my full and upright position. Wouldn't you know, it would have to be duing the same time that I decide to dip my toe in the blogging pool. Well, here's a wish to good health for us all in the coming spring thaw.

Today is Wednesday othewise known as "hump" day. Just what we're supposed to be humping, I don't want to speculate on. In New Orleans (and other parts of the world for all I know) this particular day of the week is also affectionately termed "WEDNESDAY 2 FOR 1" which if you are so inclined to imbibe means cheap liquer and lots of it! For a gal like me who has that kind of fun way behind her, the day becomes more assciated with what crime drama is on when and how quick I can get the kids to bed. That doesn't mean I have to do without something to wet my whistle and maybe loosen my honey's shoulders a bit though. Tonight we'll make what has become one of my favorite(and super) simple cocktails. I call it a "Cream Soda" Here's the recipe:

1 oz. to 1 1/2 oz. of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
1 Can of Diet Coke w/ Lime
slice of lime to garnish
Yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home