Thursday, March 31, 2005

Turning Thursday

Easter break for our district has ended and school started again today. Something for which I am very grateful. It can be tricky enough working with one child at home all day, add two to the mix, I'm toast! We did have a lot of fun and, I got a glimpse of how full my hands will be this coming summer. I'm going to have to be very creative to say the least!

The only real thing that I was able to accomplish in the past few days during dedicated work time was the set up and opening of a new store at Cafe Press. I've moved my digital photographs there for use on prints, posters, cards, t-shirts and such. I'll use some of my profits to spruce up HSC such as hosting the blog myself and using pay software like MT. I'm still trying to find the time to look into it all.

Blogger (free or not), however, is quickly trying my patience. Too slow, too many lost posts; but I like their (for the most part) global usability. I'm trying my best to support such a platform and will stick around a little longer to see if some of the bugs are worked out before making a switch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Cafe Press WhoooHoooo!

I like them!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Thank You!:)

4:02 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

They have a good operation going there and I've always been happy with their merch. quality and service.:)

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home