Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Cure For What Ails

This schizophrenic weather and other such nonsense has held me down a bit today. It was too damp outside to spray sealant and everything else I'm working on at the moment is still drying, so that wasn't much of a source of motivation to get up and get going. I certainly wasn't feeling the glamorous urge to clean up either. Finally, after viewing one too many heart breaking tragedies on the news I decided it was time for a break of sorts.

As a remedy the littlest boo and I played around for most of the day with not much concern for the outside world. Afterwards, a noontime nap did us both a world of good. It's a trick I learned from my first; when they sleep and you're tired, so do you. Sometimes, a little rest is all it takes to get back on track. We woke in a much lighter mood and after stuffing ourselves on Chinese take-out for dinner we are all now well on our way to an early bedtime.

Here's to a much better tommorow, for all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I could have used a nap yesterday!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

I tell ya, sometimes that's the only thing that keeps my brain from turning to pudding.;)

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home