Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday's Libation

Since I will spend most of the weekend immersed in the man's history, today's after-sundown cocktail will be non other than a "Rum N' Coke". This is, of course, in honor of the song performed by Professor Longhair on his album Rock n' Roll Gumbo, which was originally released in 1974. Soda and liquor may not my regular drink of choice but this little combo is nice for sipping on a cozy night in.

As Blue so graciously pointed out today, Have A Happy Friday And A Wonderful Weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I think I will just have a beer, rum and coke is too sweet. I like greyhounds, vodka and grapefruit jucie, you can get drunk and loose weight

1:11 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Yeah, I'm usually a 100% Absolut and Tonic girl myself. Sometimes though, if I'm only going to have one, I like to go off my normal track. For beer I like Abita Amber or Pale Moon Ale:)

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home