Sunday, April 24, 2005

From The Mr. To The Mrs.



My guy and I celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary last night. We had a lovely meal at Clancy's where he surprised me with a new set of jewelry from Mignon Faget. This beautiful silver fluer de lis pendant with earrings to match. We ended the night at Dos Jefes where we saw Tony Green and His Gypsy Jazz Trio, had coctails and smoked some really good cigars. A very fine way to celebrate something we never forget how lucky we are to have - each other.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations from CrabAppleLane.

Rob
CrabAppleLane

4:22 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Thank You!:)

5:57 PM  
Anonymous YatPundit said...

woot! i love the fleur-de-lis line. I took my little guy to MF to help me buy my wife a b-day pressie when he was five (he's ten now), and he picked out the fleur-de-lis. I keep telling my single friends that they should have brought him along on shopping expeditions, he gets all the chicks... :-)

congrats!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Thank You! That's a good dad, teach him early.:)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home