Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday's Monkey

Lordy, I can't believe it's this late at night already! Minus one twenty-minute nap, I've been moving since before dawn. Between bringing order to the nest (yeah right) and getting work done there just never seem to be enough hours in the day.

To my credit, I was able to accomplish quite a bit. I added new photographs to my store and finished the graphics portion of a new art series that I've been working on for the past month. I also managed to handle up some tech and biz stuff before flying the coop with the rest of the brood for awhile. By the time I made it to CC's to get a latte fix, my brain was mushy and my eyes were crossed. We made it back here in time for me (using fast food as a total cop-out and bribe) to settle the gang down and finish up my current tasks in progress.

I love the feeling that I get from seeing something that was once an image in my head become a reality. Whether it's writing, web development or my own artwork, the final feeling of "stand back and look at that" type of satisfaction is the same. A tiny sense of well-being that motivates me toward the next project and armors me against to next wave of inevitable hurdles and frustrations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home