Friday, April 15, 2005

Slow Fizz Friday

My motivation tank is near empty today and I feel lazier than an off season hunting dog. My to-do list is big. Unfortunately my get-up-and-go is wee-tiny. It is the end of the week, though, so I can't complain too much; especially with the outdoor conditions being as nice as they currently are. It's not even noon and I'm already looking forward to an after-school round of Ms. Tee Eva's snowballs. Yum!

This evening should be nice - my honey and I want to catch Ballzack and Testeverde at One Eyed Jack's tonight. I'm looking forward to a good show and seeing some folks that we've missed from around the way. I haven't chosen where to eat yet but, I suspect we'll give into our sushi craving and head to Wasabi which has become a real gem to us recently.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

""I feel lazier than an off season hunting dog""

Now that is classic!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home