Thursday, April 28, 2005

Tee-Na-Na

Well, ya'll, it's the last weekend of Jazz Fest. It's all going on today, as a matter of fact, and will run through Sunday. We'll be avoiding all the mess by holing up this weekend and working on giving ProfessorLonghair.com its yearly update. With that and two little ones who woke up with runny noses this morning we should have our hands full.

I think the weather is going to be just too nice to totally stay inside. A good day to romp around Daneel Park with the kids and the chance for getting some good shots of a tree that I'm always fascinated by. It is a great park for families with a relaxed vibe and and inclusive atmosphere.

If I'm really lucky the kiddos will pass out for awhile after playing and give me a chance to get some more street names for my "Nola Streets" photographic series. I scouted a few out a few good ones when we were in the Bywater area the other day. It will also give me a good excuse to finally stop by The Joint, a new BBQ spot in that area. I've heard some good things about the place and want to try them out before the weather turns too hot for me to want such heavy fare.

If you're going to the Fest, have a great time and don't get sunburned! A great weekend to all no matter what your plans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home