Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Back To The Living

The head cold that plauged our house last weekend was thankfully short lived. We are all bouncing back to normal already and the week is just half over. Much better than fighting the croup, that's for sure. Now, it's time to get out the handy dandy Crest-O-Mint and de-germ the place.

Before any of that gets done however, the littlest boo and I have a tea time appointment under the orange trees in the backyard. There's no way a day as pleasant outside as this gets away without us spending a couple of hours enjoying it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I hope that the tea was good.

BTW I tagged you with a meme..sorry

really I am.

;->

8:49 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

If I'm tagged, does that mean I'm "It"?

8:18 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Well, I'm not "It" anymore....;>

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home