Thursday, May 05, 2005

I've Been Meme'd!

From Blue Today:
"The following is a list of occupations. Of this list, I must choose five of them and elaborate what I would do should I be enjoying this occupation. At the end, I may add some to the list and so can you, should you be chosen as my victim. And I get to choose three victims……"

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Talk Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO...
If I could be a movie reviewer...
If I could be a filmmaker...
If I could be a sherpa...
If I could be a ninja...
If I could be a cab driver...

Okay, the CC Dark Roast hasn't kicked in just yet so, I'll keep it simple:
If I could be (1) a scientist and (2) a farmer, I'd work to invent and plant seeds of all veg. and fruit types that would grow under the absolute worst conditions such as drought ect.

For (3) I'd be a librarian because then I'd know the dewey decimile system by heart

As (4) I'd be a linguist because then I could speak in something other than spanglish and southerndrawl.

Okay, (5) is a toughie because, I wouldn't really want to be any of the others (already do the "writer" thing IRL so that's out) so, I guess it would have to be architect because I could study in the style of Frank Lloyd Wright.

Alrighty then my vics are:
CrabAppleLane (always has a great/wierd blog of the day)
Humid City (good recipe today for bbq shrimp, the real way)
It's A Dog's Life (latest post is an amazing story about a diver's death)

Play on...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Don't you hate it when people do that.

;->

How is the dark roast this morning. I had to cups and my eyes are still half closed

11:18 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

I won't be happy until they offer it in a handy I.V. Drip ;)

12:01 PM  
Blogger se7en said...

ok i'm tagged and i'll play but after I do the followup to my diver death post hehe AND i'll link your blog!! a New Awlins blog yay!!

BUT you have to change my name in your links to se7en or it's a dog's life or se7en in dog years LOL

yeah i tried to get itsadogslife or similar for my URL but it was taken

8)

6:20 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

LOL! Will do!:)

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in. Couldn't think of three people to add to the victims list, though.

Rob
CrabAppleLane

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home