Friday, May 06, 2005

Mean Java

I know it's going to be rough startup when I wake up on Friday morning with both milk and sweetener totally out of supply. Well, at least I'll be wide-eyed and perky today! Yeah, right. I'm going to need more than that come this afternoon. It's "Fun Fair" at the eldest boo's school today and I'll be helping out, of course. Sugar-charged elementary kids on the loose, watch out! It should be a good time and, a real feel-good to way greet what looks to be a nice weekend.

They forecast looks fantastic. I hope locals and tourists alike have the time and sense to get out to enjoy it all before it disapears into one hot, sticky mess. They don't call it a paved swamp for nothing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

A day with other people's kids..How fun!

*snicker*

9:50 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Having my own rugrat has brain damaged me enough to tolerate a whole heckuva lot ;) Maybe I'll even get a cookie or ballon out of the deal..lol!

9:59 AM  
Blogger se7en said...

yeah the weather has been fantastically cool, i freeekin love it!

the meme is done! with very sad results for earth I must admit though =(

it was fun and i actually got tagged by tCj to do it as well!! LOL

have a gooood weekend! and thanks for fixing that stuff for me! ;)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I hope that you are having a wonderful Mother's Day

2:32 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Yes I am! Thank You!:)

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home