Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tasking Tuesday

The vast ammount of files open on my desk top glare at me with reproach as I power up this morning and I realize that some major end tying is in order. I've just had one too many irons in the fire at once and it has caught up with me in the form of unorganized details. So, today I'm forcing myself to wrap up some of the most tedius items to just get them out of the way. Mostly renaming and saving a few hundred images and updating my inventory databases. By the time I'm done I should be able to stir my brain with a fork. I just keep telling myself that at the end of it all lies a key-lime flavored snowball (which is regular lime flavor with condensed milked scooped over the top) from Ms. T later.

For a change of work environment, I have set up outside for awhile. My yard's bird residents and the wwoz.org live stream is providing today's soundtrack. The energized three point five year old is providing the distractions. Well, at least I'm not bored!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Well at least you just have one fire.

;->

11:27 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

LOL!:) I hope your co-worker is less fragrant in your presence today;>

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home