Thursday, June 30, 2005

Nurse Mommy's Week

My little ones have been under the weather with a stomach bug for most of the week. I've had my hands full with cleaning up the spew, reading Olivia twenty times and de-germing everything. As is the norm the girls weren't sick for long. They've both returned to their upright positions and, I'm left feeling like the end of a four day roller coaster ride.

Thanks to the marvels of modern computing (and being married to a tech-god & one helluva team mate) I didn't fall too far behind on work. Together, we gave our company's site a content update , worked on a soap label, and installed a NetDisk which will make both of our lives easier. I'll catch up on the rest after I prop my eyes open with a few cups of FM Dark Roast.

Hampster on a wheel....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home