Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Scaredy Cats (& Dogs)

The sun is currently shining over my notch in the universe but, I can already smell rain in the air. Yesterday was tres' goth with it's torrents of rain and "night as day" sky. The spastic four-leggers spent the day underfoot as I chased the stir crazy flying Wilenda sisters. We must have looked like some kind of sick parade or something! Everwhere I went was a trio of mutts and one grumpy old feline cowering behind me. Leaving me to wonder who protects who around here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Sounds like fun! Stormy weather is great writing weather

1:54 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

I agree! I was actually able to write a little once everyone ran their motors down a bit.:)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home