Monday, July 25, 2005

The Monday Express

I hit the ground running this morning and haven't stopped since. It feels so good to have energy again! I've been playing catch up by posting some auctions and putting the house back in order. We had vet appointments and yard work to attend to this weekend so nothing much inside got done.

I'm only about a third way to where I need to be but I had to stop awhile and take a breather. I've spent most of the morning taking pics and listing some trading cards up for sale at eAuctionWorld and my brain is beginning to jell. Luckily the littlest gave up and is taking a nap. The eldest isn't due home for another half hour so, I have some "me" time going on right now. Just drinking a cup of Venezuela Vendetta , doing a little blog surfing and enjoying the peace while it lasts.

When the eldest boo gets home we've got to go make groceries. Food shopping is always an adventure with us and not my most favorite. But we usually end up laughing through it anyway. I think I'm going to need to go by CC's and maybe take the kiddos on a nap ride through town first. Serenity now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home