Friday, July 08, 2005

Nash's Logic

Such a deceptively pretty sky above our heads today. All calm and blue with no hint of the trouble ahead. Every five minutes or so some forecaster pops up with a new prediction and still no one has a clear answer. The storm hasn't even hit yet and I'm already sick of hearing about it!

By no stretch of the term am I anywhere near native to this city but, I've been here long enough to say; "We need the Nash Roberts report!" His calm hand in this is surely missed by many.


2 Comments:

Blogger YatPundit said...

my memories of "Uncle Nash" go back to when I was a kid, during Hurricane Betsy. When you're taking someone's word that the eye of a hurricane is passing over your house soon and you can evacuate, that's trust... :-)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Vee said...

I was just saying that I will evacuate when Nash tells me to.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home