Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ralph To The White Phone...

I've been out of commison with a stomach virus since tuesday and am just now feeling better. I'm going to leave out my personal gory details but - YUCK. I think it's pretty much over for me but now the girls have it. That being the opposite order from the last round of this bug, should mean we'll be done with the damned thing for good. Finally.

Today's highest priorities will be cuddling, juice pops, tylenol doses, temperature checks and some gross cleanup moments of which no one needs to hear about. Since nothing is on deadline I'll just catch up on work stuff later.

Now it's time for D-D-D-Dora D-D-D-Dora The Explorer....

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Sorry to hear that you were sick but glad to hear that you are better.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Thanks Blue! :)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home