Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Woop Woop Wednesday

We're headed to the Middleofnowhere, Alabama this weeekend with the kids to visit my dad and his half of the family. I have a lot to wrap up work and house wise before we leave. Where we're going barely has basic cable t.v much less anything but a 28K connection. I also make it a rule to do no work (including checking e-mail or blogging) while visiting out of town like that. I'm actually looking forward to being a little "disconnected" for a few days. I always come back from there with a fresh outlook (and really grateful to live here) on a lot of things. Usually with a new artistic idea or two as well. I already have a series of photos to take in my head. It should be a good trip.

Right now, I'm prepping to meet with a new web design client later, chasing the dirvish and (for sanity purposes) switching channels between Have Rocket, Will Travel on AMC and The Gay Sisters (cheeezy but, great set and wardrobe) on TCM.

It feels like it's going to rain soon too. If the littlest cape crusader wants to get out it needs to be pronto. She is super charged today and isn't really cooperating much so, I think we'll head to the back pick a few oranges and throw her ball around. Anything to wind her down a bit. Have mercy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Watch out for weird banjo playing people.

;-)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

I swear I hear it in my ears as soon as we turn off the intersate.. ;)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home