Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Camera Mortification & Yay School Clothes!

My eldest was chosen along with twenty nine of her school mates to participate in a back to school promo with Academy Sports. We all went together today to pick out: two full uniforms, shoes, socks, a belt, and bookbag.

Academy Sports has a great staff who were very helpful. I don't know how but, they managed not to go stark raving bonkers while working with that many kids at once.

The only horror of the day was my being snagged for interview by whatever news station was there. Ugh. If you see a very tired and irritated looking woman babbling to the camera later - please be kind. We didn't sleep much last night and I wasn't exactly what I would consider mentally alert or camera ready. Other than that - it was tons of fun!


3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Hey, you sound just like my sister!

;-)

1:36 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

That's right, you have nephews. She must have her hands full too! :)

4:12 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

You just do not know. My Mom cannot handle both at the same time. They are not bad, it is just they are very energetic and very fast! They are definitly made for outdoor activities

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home