Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dripping Gray

It's so hard to wake up with the kind of weather we're having today. The sun is nowhere to be seen and the forecast just shows more rain. My body and brain are conspiring against my to-do list and the only weapon I have is a cup of dark roast. At the moment we're not winning. I'm fighting hard against the urge to curl up with the youngest and watch cartoons or read some kind of dusty paperback. Maybe later but right now I want to get ahead on what needs to be done first. So, I'll have another cup of ambition (sorry 9-5's been on a lot lately) and try to motivate myself. Even if it does feel like four a.m outside. Meh.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

It could be sunny out and I would still not feel motivated. Maybe I really should fine a new job

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home