Thursday, August 04, 2005

Off Reel

Well, I stayed up long enough last night to catch myself on the ten o' clock news. I looked pretty horrid and I absolutley hate how I sound on any recording but other than that it wasn't too bad. Not something I'll want to do again though! Seriously, how do people do that? Just stand right in front of a camera and answer questions being flashed at you while your brain is trying to battle with every self conscious phobia there is to have at once! Amazing.

Right now I'm bribing the little one with Fruit Loops and Lazy Town so that I can get some work done. I have a client interview to do over the phone this morning to get his bio started. That's always the hardest part of a new project for me. The book report type details always seem to be a tough skin for me to pierce at first. Once it's rolling though it'll go fast and will be off my plate. So, I think I'm going to slam another cup of VV and get to dialing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Caoffe always gets me going, maybe too much. I hope you enjoy the interview.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home