Saturday, September 24, 2005

Feelin' The Love

packagesarrive
Packages! Two very nice artist friends of mine sent some happiness my way today.


tigerpixiesgift
From Carrie Hawks of Tigerpixie Art Studios:
Two beautiful prints of her bubble fairy kitty paintings. We will frame them today and they will be the first pieces of art in my girl's room. Some play -doh, stickers, puzzles and books. My eldest and youngest were super thrilled! I am beyond touched.


alexandrasgift
Then from the amazing Alexandra Sandlin of Mourning Moon Artwork & Jewelry came two beautiful seed pearl necklaces for both kiddos. A phat hot necklace for me featuring my favorite painting of hers which is called (I think) "The Vulcan Mary". I will wear it proudly to the next time we go out. Some French Market coffee with chickory (yay! we get to have au laits!!!), a pack of cigars for my guy (you made him blush), some great books (Alex- I'm totally cool with the Lemony Snickets so don't worry) and more stickers!

Seriously, what great ladies these are! Check out their websites and feast your eyes on some saucy creativity. Words to express the joy that this has brought into our house today fail me. You are some hip, hip ladies and I'll never forget this. Ever.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tigerpixie said...

Ya!!! I'm so glad the packages got there all safe!! :) You are most welcome!! I'm happy your girls liked everything!! (((((((HUGS)))))))

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Knife said...

Hey now. I think your ink-covered better half got a package, too. At least, he should have...

12:56 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Tigerpixie-XOXOXOX

Knife - Hey You!!!! Aw, you know he did. (He better have PM'd you already or I'll beat him) It went "BOOM" and then this strange thing happened - he smiled. In order to keep the ciagarnazijerks at bay - I don't mention the botl stuff here too much. But man you should have seen his face. It made my day just knowing how much support from ya'll he has. Give us a shout when you can and let us know that all is well with you and the family. ((((BIG HUG))))

8:41 AM  
Blogger cherrybones said...

awesome!! im so glad they got there safe and sound :) you guys deserve some joy after all.
xoxoxo

3:37 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Oh, Alex you should have seen them! They were shiny as foil and stayed that way for the rest of the day. Thank YOU!!!!!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home