Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Is Still For Laundry & Red Beans

It's taken a lot of self motivation, tireless wrangling and some kind hearts but, we have more or less now settled here in St. Mary's Georgia. We were able to find a really cute house close to the eldest's school and up the street from the water-front playgound which we visit daily. Our decor is spare, but we have everything we need.

There is a is a big ol' pot of red beans cooking on the stove and the house smells wonderful. Every little step counts...

10 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Red BEANS AND RICE? I be over in about 9 hours!

;-)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

We'll save you a plate! :)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

You no I felt so bad about not being able to do anything except send in mony for the relief effort, I volunteered to be a part of the Red crosses disaster relief. I had combat life saver in the army so will try to get recertified.

I hate just sitting home and watching.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous danelle said...

Would you consider sending me your home address so I can send you a housewarming gift?
danelle62@gmail.com

9:54 PM  
Blogger cherrybones said...

im glad to hear youre getting settled in :)

11:44 PM  
Blogger Tigerpixie said...

I'm glad you were able to find a house so easy! :)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Vee said...

New Orleans is going to lose so many valued residents. I am happy that you have found a new home but I sure am said to see you go.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Vee said...

I meant sad not said!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Blue- you'll think of something. you have a good heart.

Danelle- Just the thought is gift enough but, I'll send you my address if you'd like to be in touch.

Cherry Bones-Thank you!!!

TigerPixie-Thanks honey, I'll call you this weekend:)

vee-Thank you! Keep us posted about your going back okay? :)

3:33 PM  
Anonymous danelle said...

Yes, please do!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home