Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Nature's Witch

Great. Rita huh? Yeah. Well, my mother in law, step son and most of his family are right in it's path. We spoke with my guy's mamma this morning (sorry for waking you- I made him call you early because I'm turning into a big ninny) and they are all planning to head toward Dallas. That makes me feel better but I'm still on edge.

We just don't need this right now. No one does. Especially those who are still in shelters and temporary housing. This is just salt and vinegar on a fresh wound. The whole mess just makes me want to crawl in bed and never get back up. That's not an option so I'm sitting here with the rain pissing on my roof and trying not to come totally out of my skin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Yea isn't this something that just makes me want to move to the north western part of Virginia again

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home