Thursday, September 15, 2005

Searching For People!!!!

I am looking for the following people. If you know their whereabouts please, please let me know!

Alfred "Uganda" Roberts and family - I just found his name on a list of musicians reported as okay but, I can't reach him and am still worried for his welfare. UPDATE: Alfred called me yesterday. He and his wife are now in an apartment in Houston Texas. Unfortunately his house in historic Gentilly neighborhood flooded and looks to be a total loss. He is also without his Congas but I am working to remedy that now.

The Reverend Alex Byrd (Henry "Professor Longhair" Byrd's son) and family

Alan Godchaux

Tucker and Carrie Crawford

Ms. Tee Eva of Tee Eva's Snow Balls

Ms. Mae of The Club (and ALL of her staff!!)

Ms. Wanda Ryals (K- teacher at Jefferson Elementary)UPDATE: Finally reached her by phone. Her house and everything else are fine and she starts back teaching on Wednesday.

Ms. Cathy O'hare (principle of Jefferson Elementary)

Richie and Shaun owners of Dos Jefes and staff

Mr. Toyama (and family) of Sushi Express

The owners and staff of Russell's Marina Grill

Dr. Roxanne Thompson of Ocshner

Dr. Laurie Rodrigue of Ocshner

Dr. Susan K. Fielkow of Ocshner

Dr. Laurie Hitchcock of Ocshner

Kim Harris

Andrew Hoffman

Tim Dennis

Ian Campbell

Steve Dafner

Steve Mott


2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Oh BTW I put your list as a link on my site!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Than You Blue!!!!! :)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home