Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hands Full

My personal world has been quite hectic for the past few days. We're settling in pretty well but I still can't get used to our "so suddenly new" surroundings. It's getting easier though. We have really been welcomed warmly here and have been trying to adapt quickly.

I have been working on organizing the house and our office needs. A job that has kept me blessedly busy. The less time I have to think deep right now the better. I can get a lot more done if not side-tracked by pain and anger.


2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Some times deep thought can be a hinderance.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

yeah, I''m trying to avoid them as much as possible. How's the car hunt going? :)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home