Monday, November 07, 2005

All Systems Go

I attended to some neglected biz chores today and feel all the better for having done so. It was the most normal type of work day that I've had in a while and it felt pretty nice. My mind has cleared enough from the recent traumas to steadily concentrate again. I think. I'm grabbing the moment and really trying to make some progress despite the wieght of everything else.

It's been a few years but my guy and I find ourselves working exclusively at home. Together. A situation that makes us very grateful we were (and still are) best friends since before even becoming a couple. I think knowing each other the way we do and sharing the same quirky sense of humor makes it easy to be around each other so much. We share a good rythm and I value it immensely.

At the moment we're pretty much financially stable. (Thanks in large part to my man's BOTL. They know who they are and that I have much love for every single one.) That means I'll be able to donate some my services to a couple of displaced NOLA musicians and their recovery. I have a new site to work on and some promo/merchandise designs to start. I'll be breaking one of my self-imposed blogging rules and shamelesly promoting some new stuff here soon at HSC. Pleae bear with me when it happens. I promise not to keep it up forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Both work at home? I wish I could find a way to do that!

;-)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Blue-with your tech talent, you could do anything you want. You just have to figure out what that is first. :)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home