Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

I'm trying a little experiment with my blogging. Through the holidays I'll be posting only NOLA related items here at HSC, such as where to shop for gifts, how to help or donate and news clips ect. All posts until then, will be in direct regards to New Orleans. I want to keep the light on a subject that I fear is in danger of being forgotten - recovery.

For now, I'll be confining my personal posting to my art blog at Creative Display. If you're a regular reader I hope you'll visit me there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vee said...

I think that is a great idea. I, too, am concerned that people will forget about us. I was very happy Thanksgiving night because the national news carried a story about how New Orleans residents are struggling this holiday season. We HAVE to keep it fresh in their minds.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home