Saturday, November 05, 2005

Defraggin'

We all took the chance today to stay in and be lazy. Our week was full and our overall sanity needed some time out.

My guy got in late last night and was pretty tired from his trip back from NOLA. I let him sleep in most of the morning, Then, by the time he got up I was nursing a wierd headache. I was in real need of a nap. He took over from there and let me rest. Such a good man.

I woke up late enough to have no motiviation to accomplish much of anything. So, I sent the eldest off with daddy to the market for a quick dinner from the deli. They brought back a feast mixed with a nice array of junk. True weekend grub.

Now we're just hanging out on the couch, drinking wine and watching Cops. All while emailing an array of odd links to one another. Rock on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have come to appreciate down time more than I ever did before.

Rob
CrabAppleLane

10:35 AM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

Yeah you right! :)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home