Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Finding The Treats

Both kids made out like bandits this Halloween and we now have way too much candy in the house. It felt so good seeing them come back from trick-or-treating with huge smiles on their flushed faces. Evidence of just how far they've come from what first brought us here.

This morning I said goodbye to my guy as he heads off to work in NOLA for the rest of the week. I think it's going to be a much better trip for him than last time. Much of our regualr places are open for business and I know he's looking forward to some familiar comforts. (He really deserves it too!) I look forward to good reports of progress there when he gets back.

Until then I'm holding down the fort here. We've had our dinner and the girls are just about ready to fall off to sleep. They both had nice long kid type days. Fortunate beings.

P.S. There was a huge rainbow in the sky directly above my house today. Very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home