Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hump Day Humor

After a night of intense and disturbing dreams I woke this morning in quite a dark mood. Not grumpy or despondent, just very dark and on the brink of brooding. In the middle of trying to kick my own butt into gear I came upon a very juicy piece of spam in my e-box this morning.

It made me laugh and for that I won't embarass the crap out of the guy by posting his misspelled logo and cell number (which he included in the mail) here. Just this once though and only out of the good of my heart. Because I hate spam. (Local to NOLA or not) But I really hate it when you go through the trouble to make a graphic to include in your spam - and somehow you MISSPELL it!

Dang, boy. Its N-E-T-W-O-R-K-S not N-E-W-T-O-R-K-S. How many people did you send that to and not take the time to check it over first? Ouch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Makes U wonder about the IQ of spammers

2:19 PM  
Blogger Harmony St. Charles said...

lol! :)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home